Instructions for registering and accessing your classes

New students need to download the attached pdf and follow instructions to register for your webinars after you purchase the class. Additionally, there are directions and updates on how to access your course and forum, post questions, navigate the message board, watch training videos, etc.

Moderator: gary.bennett

Instructions for registering and accessing your classes

Postby gary.bennett » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:09 pm

The attached instructions provides the step-by-step process for registering for your webinars after you purchase your course. It only takes a few minutes. It also explains what to do if you have technical difficulties during your webinar.
Attachments
Registration Instructions.pdf
Registration Instructions - Updated 8/2010
(664.6 KiB) Downloaded 2712 times
gary.bennett

Re: Instructions for registering and accessing your classes

Postby Rahgnoruk » Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:06 pm

Hello, I just have one doubt. I bought the Game Engines course this morning, around 8 in my time zone, now it's 1 pm and the course still doesn't appear in my account. I just wanted to know if that's normal.
Rahgnoruk

Postby gary.bennett » Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:23 pm

Rahgnoruk wrote:Hello, I just have one doubt. I bought the Game Engines course this morning, around 8 in my time zone, now it's 1 pm and the course still doesn't appear in my account. I just wanted to know if that's normal.

Hi Rahgnoruk, it normally doesn't take so long to get you enrolled. Stefanie had class today. You should have it soon.
gary.bennett

Postby zenith9356 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:23 am

I've been trying to access objective-c class/tutorial video 4 - it stops at 4min, 15 sec. I've tried to let the whole video load first - reset my browser and also restarted my computer but still same problem. can you check please. - Ken Nygren
zenith9356

Postby gary.bennett » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:09 am

zenith9356 wrote:I've been trying to access objective-c class/tutorial video 4 - it stops at 4min, 15 sec. I've tried to let the whole video load first - reset my browser and also restarted my computer but still same problem. can you check please. - Ken Nygren

Hi Ken,
Sorry about the trouble, let me get that fixed today, and I will get back to you.
Thanks
Gary
gary.bennett

Postby zenith9356 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:24 am

Great, thanks Gary.
zenith9356

Return to How To Access Your Course Webinars And How To Use The Forum